This is why you need to dress better:
“The way you dress tells the rest of the world how you expect to be treated.” –Clinton Kelly, Co-host of TLC’s popular What Not To Wear
Have you ever stood in front of your closet and just stared at it, not knowing what outfit to wear or what clothes to pick out for the day… even though your closet is practically overflowing at its seams??
…Well that is one of the Tell-Tale Signs That You’re Wasting Money and Building Your Wardrobe the WRONG Way. Click here to find out how to build your wardrobe better.
9 Reasons Why You Need to Learn How to Dress Better:
- You will look more attractive. Guys (or girls) will be glimpsing in your direction when you walk into the room. And because you look more attractive, it will be easier for you to make friends, close deals, and get that stamp of approval from your lover’s parents.
- You will feel more confident. Because you know you look attractive, you will naturally feel more secure and confident of yourself. And it will show by the way you walk, talk, and carry yourself. And let me tell ya… confidence is attractive.
- You won’t have to keep looking at fashion magazines and lookbooks anymore. You won’t have to get ideas from these (if you don’t want to), because you’ll become an expert at putting fashionable and stylish outfits together.
- Dressing well will become much easier and almost “automatic.” You will develop “an eye” for style and it will be quicker for you to judge whether an outfit looks good or not. Learning the fundamentals and basics of styles, you’ll be able to tell which outfits are stylish and which ones aren’t.
In fact, after reading this, you might find it enjoyable to just sit in the food court at a mall and observe all the shoppers and their outfits. You’ll be able to tell who knows their style and who doesn’t. And another thing… you’ll also be able to get outfit ideas from them!
- You will save money. Most people… when they shop for clothes… they shop for pieces that they think look good. Or on another level, they shop for outfits that they think look good. Allow me to let you in on a secret… this is the wrong way to go about it. (The best way to shop for clothes is not to shop for outfits; it’s to shop for individual pieces that will go together.)
- You’ll know how to create an exponential number of outfits. How to Multiply Your Wardrobe Outfits by 4x While Saving Money
- You’ll know where to shop and how to find affordable clothes. When you know how to dress better, you’ll develop a better sense of style and a better sense of where to get your clothes.
- You’ll know how to match what you already have in your wardrobe. With this knowledge, you’ll be able to craft different outfits from what you already have in your wardrobe. It will look as if you’ve just went clothes shopping and bought brand new outfits, when in reality, you just found a new combination from the items you already have.
- You’ll save closet space. No more having overstuffed closets with “nothing to wear.” By learning the Essential Clothing Pieces, you’ll be able to get rid of the things you don’t need while collecting only the best, most versatile pieces.
All in all, you’ll end up having more closet space and hundreds of outfits to wear… all while saving money!