How Do You Know What to Wear for Different Temperatures?
There are many different aspects to keep in mind when picking out the best outfit to match the weather or temperature outside. Of course, one thing you always want to do is to make sure you check first how cold, how hot, how windy, if its’s going to rain or not when deciding your wardrobe. With the Spring time coming in and Summer just being around the corner, many would say that 60 Degree Weather is perfect because it’s not too cold nor is it too hot! Whether you may be living all the way to the West Coast, sun bathing in one of the beautiful beaches in the East Coast, taking pictures at NYC, or just simply going out on a date on a Friday night, keep in mind these tips and ideas on What to Wear in 60 Degree Weather for all Occasions!
Depends on Personal Preference and Individual Tolerance
Each and every person have a different output and feel with the different types of weathers. Figuring out what to wear on a fair weather like 60 Degrees is also based on the individual’s tolerance. In some places like NY, which is normally cold, 60 degrees may be warm, whereas, people who live in Florida might think it’s a little chilly since they’re used to temperatures typically over 90 degrees.
Type of Weather
Rainy or Windy Weather:
A perfect outfit for the wet season is a Waterproof Jacket paired up with some cozy leggings and waterproof boots! Sport up a nice Windbreaker with Trainers or Joggers and your favorite kicks for the Windy 60 degree weather!
A patterned long sleeve shirt paired with jeans is a great combo for a more casual look. Go for a more dressy look by paring a knitted sweater, a short skirt with leggings and a scarf for accessory for a date night outfit perfect for rainy or windy weather!
For the beautiful sunny 60 Degree Weather, layered outfits are a great choice to opt to! This type of ensemble gives you the privilege to be as expressive as you want! Wearing layers on a fair weather like, 60 degrees, gives you room to take off some clothing as it gets hotter.
- Wear a striped tee and black jeans cuffed at the ankle and pair it with a jean jacket for a casual dayfit!
- A Tank top or a t shirt and ripped jeans paired with a cardigan is always a super cute outfit, as you get hotter in temperature, you can tie the cardi around your waist for a more versatile look.
- Opt to a semi casual look by wearing a cute mini dress and leggings with a long cardigan and riding boots.
- A perfect date ensemble for 60 Degree Weather is a patterned dress with a collar under a loose fit sweater and leggings. Keep a jacket handy in case the date goes on all night!
Low 60’s Attire (50-60 Degree Weather)
50 – 60 Degree Weather is a bit more chilly, therefore, dressing up more is definitely the way you want to go!
- Pair up a bright colored pants with a a long sleeve sweater and a heavy cardi for a chic yet super casual look. Finish your look with a knitted scarf and high heeled combat boots.
- Run a few errands in the lower 60’s weather with dark denim jeans, a sporty sweater, and a winter vest.
- Grab dinner with your friends and look cute with a dark patterned dress paired with a heavy knitted long cardigan and a scarf. Make sure to keep your leggings or tights a bit more thicker to keep you cozy!
High 60’s Attire (60-70 Degree Weather)
60 – 70 Degree Weather is a little more warmer so wearing less is A- Okay!
- You can wear a striped shirt dress paired with a cargo vest for a sporty, cute outfit.
- A more professional look for the higher 60’s is a tucked in button up shirt with a trousers cuffed at the ankle and comfortable high heels.
- The higher 60’s to 70’s weather calls for the classic tshirt and pants outfit!
How to Dress in 60 Degree Weather in Different States
Depending on where you reside, 60 Degrees may be too warm or still super chilly! Here are some outfit ideas you can wear for some of the popular states in the USA.
What to Wear in 60 Degree Weather in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, also known as the Sin City, calls for very expressive and outgoing outfits! Try out this Vegas inspired look of an all Black ensemble; net sweater, leather leggings and long chains. Wear a neutral flat pointed shoes to finish off your look and making sure you stay comfortable for the long night of walking.
What to Wear in 60 Degree Weather in Florida
Since Florida is on the warmer side, 60 degrees there is definitely not the time to wear your bathing suit! Pack up a few more layers when planning your trip to Florida when the weather is under the usual, beach-y 90 degrees.
What to Wear in 60 Degree Weather in San Francisco, California
San Fran is also known as the Bay Area, perfect for tourism, seafood, and of course the Golden Gate Bridge. With it being so close to the sea, 60 Degree is a pretty chill and breezy weather. So a perfect outfit would be a light parka jacket with jeans and a tee. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and pack a pair of sandals for walking seaside.
What to Wear in 60 Degree Weather in Texas
Believe it or not, there’s something else in Texas that’s better than Tex-Mex food, and that’s the weather! Usually a warm location, 60 degrees in Texas may be a little chilly for others! A pair of denim jeans and a simple top or t shirt is a perfect outfit to opt to! Pack up your favorite pair of boots as well for a more festive experience for your next trip!
What to Wear in 60 Degree Weather in NYC, New York
Living up North makes you wonder if Summer even exists? Since people are so used to it being cold all the time, it’s no wonder New Yorkers rejoice when the weather hits up to 60’s and 70’s. 60 Degree Weather in NY is pretty warm compared to the usual, therefore, you will start seeing people show more skin. A pair of shorts or a dress matched with a cardigan and closed toe shoes is perfect for the warmer weather in the northern states.
How to Dress in 60 Degree Weather for Different Occasions
60 Degree Weather is a great temperature to do outdoor activities. Not yet perfect for swimming but its great for hiking, running, camping, etc. Here are some outfit ideas perfect for having fun outdoors!
60 Degree Hiking Attire
Wear layers when going for a hike to keep your body temperature balanced. You can wear a t shirt underneath a button up shirt and a vest. Pair it up with a thick pair of joggers or leggings and of course, hiking boots, for comfort ability and durability. By wearing layers, you can easily peel off clothing as your body starts to wear up or add more to warm up your body as you go higher in elevation.
60 Degree Running Attire
If you’re the type to sweat a lot and get hot right away while running, then layering is not the best choice for you, especially in 60 degree weather. You can sport up a light active sweater and shorts or an active tank and sports leggings to maximize your daily run!
60 Degree Dating Attire
Depending on where you are, 60 degree weather is different. It may be cold for some places while other places, 60 degrees is already shorts season. Don’t let the weather ever hinder you from doing what you want, especially when it comes to a date! Here are some few ideas on the perfect 60 degree dating attire!
- A more semi -casual approach is a v neck, loose solid wine colored blouse paired with ripped skinny jeans and gladiator flats.
- A perfect day time date in 60 degree weather is a button up denim shirt, white pants cuffed at the ankle and sandals. This enseble is definitely perfect for outdoor eating.
- A more sexy date night attire is a body fit solid dress to ecentuate your beautiful curves. Keep a leather jacket in hand in case it gets a little chilly at night and also to add more flair to you outfit.
- A chic a very suitable date night outfit for a weather that’s not too cold nor too warm ir pairing a nice fitted shorts, with a silky button up blouse underneath a satement blazer. Finish your look with a metallic sandal complimented by layered jewelry.
There are so many different outfits for such a beautiful weather, it’s a no brainer people find 60 Degrees to be perfect! Show us your other cute outfits for 60 degree weather!