Spring time is no doubt a very beautiful season. It’s the time when the flowers bloom again and so many colors fill our surroundings. It’s also the time when the weather is not too cold nor too hot. It’s the time of rainy season and allergies as well, but even with those inclement weather and situations, Spring is still a grand time to have perfect date nights, adventures, relaxations, and so much more!
The colors of Spring is a definite favorite to many people. It reminds us of happiness and vibrancy. So, it’s no question that there are many different types of clothing to choose from; floral dresses, pastel, silk, and the list can go on! So, don’t let your allergies and wet surroundings stop you from looking your best this Spring time!
Here are some tips and 32 practical ways on How to Wear Cute Spring Outfits to inspire your next look for an adventurous day trip to an unforgettable night!
Do’s and Don’t’s for Spring
- Image – Denim Jackets are perfectly lightweight and can go with anything, from casual to dressy.
- Image – Floral or solid colored bomber jackets are perfect for the Springtime because of their lightweight material and loose fit.
- Image – Suede’s soft fabric material makes it gentle to the skin and perfect for the cooler weather.
- Image – Silk Scarves are a great addition to any ensemble. It’ s very smooth to the skin and you can wear it as a head piece or around the neck.
- Image – Floral or Spring patterned or colored leggings are perfect for the Spring Season! Pair up your favorite Spring leggings with a solid top and a silk scarf for a colorful and vibrant outfit.
- Image – Maxi dresses and maxi skirts are perfect to wear during the Spring because they are usually made from lightweight fabric which is a great alternative for pants and leggings.
- Image – Stay away from knitted sweaters! They are a Winter attire and will be too hot and itchy for the Spring Season.
- Image – Similar to the knitted sweaters, knitted scarves are a Big NO NO for Spring. The heavy material will surely make your neck sweat in Spring.
- Image – Down jackets are too heavy and very warm, therefore, opt for a more lightweight jacket like denims or cardigans for Spring.
- Image – Do not wear long socks or leg warmers in the Spring. Spring has fair weather and you shouldn’t hide your gorgeous legs with such.
How to Dress in Spring for Different Occasions
Casual Spring Outfits for Women
Here are some Cute Casual Outfits for the Spring Season that you can wear now!
- Image – White tank, light cardi, and ripped jeans are perfect for a quick casual outfit.
- Image – A carnation pink tee paired with a white ripped jean is the perfect combo for a more girly and sweet casual outfit.
- Image – T shirt and Jeans are always a great casual outfit combo. Pair up a striped tee with some boyfriend ripped jeans cuffed at the ankle for a complete laid back and stylish look.
- Image – Not in the mood to wear pants? A striped pullover is a great alternative look. Pair it up with a lightweight green parka or utility jacket for an extra accessory.
Night out Spring Outfits for Women
If you can’t decide what to wear for a night out or date night, check out these Cute Night out Spring Outfits!
- Image – Spring is the perfect time to rock out some of your favorite skirts without needing to wear leggings or tights. Pair up a black button up shirt and tuck it in a ballerina skirt for a perfect date night outfit.
- Image – An all black outfit is perfect with a Floral Kimono to spice up your Spring vibe for a night out with the girls!
- Image – For a more laid back yet still Night out Ready fit, pair up a fuchsia blouse with ripped denim jeans.
- Image – For a more flashy night out in the Spring, you can never go wrong with the classic white and sparkles ensemble. Partner up a dressy, sparkly short with a nude top and long boy cut white blazer.
Dressy Spring Outfits for Women
If you’re getting ready for Easter Sunday or you simply just want to dress up, here are some Cute Dressy Outfits that you can try this Spring Season!
- Image – For a cute and dressy Easter Sunday outfit in the Spring, a Floral skirt and plain top is a perfect duo.
- Image – For a more dressy and chic look, trade up your skirt with floral pants.
- Image – Flowers are in full bloom in the Spring, so channel a super feminine and elegant look with a floral dress.
- Image – Not much of a floral girl? Opt for the Spring colors, like light magenta, and pair it up with a lace top and jeans for a dressy and casual look.
Stylish Spring Outfits for Women
Check out these very unique and super Stylish Spring Outfits to make your Season even more beautiful!
- Image – If you have a plain shirt and jeans outfit, make it a more stylish outfit by adding a silky or light weight material floral scarf. It’s a great addition to any plain Janes.
- Image – Flaunt out your vibrant colors by mixing a bright pink over the knee skirt and a floral shirt.
- Image – For a more laid back yet still very stylish look, keep the Spring vibe alive by wearing boy cut denims, tank, and an oversized pastel colored cardigan.
- Image – Grab yourself a floral bomber jacket to add more flair and style to any plain outfits for the Spring time.
Professional Spring Outfits – How to Wear Spring Trends at Work
Check out these Professional Spring Outfits and get the know-how on how to wear spring trends at work!
- Image – The classic black and white ensemble is perfect for any professional event in the season!
- Image – There’s nothing more Spring than floral! Pick out a floral top and match it with a bright cardigan and dark washed pants for an extremely professional yet very Spring-y work outfit.
- Image – A floral pencil cut skirt and soft colored top is a perfect outfit to give you confidence for a professional work meeting.
- Image – Pair up a Spring inspired colored blazer with any top and patterned skirt for a business ready day!
What to Wear Hiking in the Spring
Tired of having the cabin fever from the past winter? Don’t worry about that any longer because Spring is the beginning of outdoor adventures!
- Image – Go for a hike at your local trail with shorts, a tee, and a long sweater or button up shirt in case it gets bit cooler!
- Image – Go for layers with a tank or tee and a button up shirt and leggings for a mountain hike.
- Image – Visit some great waterfalls or rivers with leggings, sweater and a vest. Finish it off with some sturdy and comfortable rain boots and a hat in case it gets too wet!
What to Wear in the Spring when Running
Spring is also the perfect time to go out for a run or jog! Just make sure you take your allergy medicines before you decide to go out, so you won’t look like a mess! Make the most out of your Spring time and start your beach body goal with these cute outfits to wear in the Spring when running!
- Image – Sport up your favorite brands and run with a tee and Joggers combo! Sometimes simplicity can go a long way!
- Image – In case it may still be a little chilly, wear a vest and a headband to cover your ears while running!
- Image – If you live in an area that’s already giving you the Summer feels even in the Spring, opt to a jogger and tank combo! Wear your favorite and most comfortable athletic bra to finish off the look!
There are so many cute outfits for the Spring season! No matter what the occasion may be, following the Spring trend and mashing it with your own style will give you unlimited choices on what to wear in the Spring! Have fun, be vibrant, be joyful for Spring is here!